SPECTRAL Industries is looking for an experienced project manager for a portfolio of contracts with a major mining company. After a number of successful feasibility studies, SPECTRAL and our customer are investing heavily in realizing a couple of on-site demonstration projects of our LIBS sensor on mine sites around the world. To manage these projects, we are looking for a project manager with the following skills:
- Several years of experience in managing high-tech industrial projects with small teams for customers usually outside NL (traveling will be limited to a couple of trips per year maximum).
- Knowledge of our technology and/or our market (mining, recycling, raw materials)
- Being able to oversee all aspects of h/w + s/w design, manufacturing, test & installation.
- Being comfortable to work in projects that deal with a lot of uncertainties due to complex engineering problems that we solve.
- Experience with complex customer management, dealing with changing timelines, deliverables and plannings.
- Preferably (although not required) living in the EU and having an EU passport or work permit.
If you are interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.